Thursday, June 11, 2009

Welcome to My Personal Hell


Ok, so I've decided to make this my homepage. I'll be putting random off-topic crap here. Not that everything that I write isn't random or off-topic. I'm more or less still getting the feel for Blogger and am still learning basic HTML to make these blogs all pretty and shiny. I'm more or less just recycling old shit I had lying around on my MySpace page at the moment, so I have content up. It's either that or make little 2 paragraph long shitty ass blogs about how may day went, like most of the fucks out there do. Even if all I do is go on a psychotic tangent, I'd like to make it an interesting psychotic tangent, you know?

I guess I could make this an "all about me page" but, if I did that, I'd be arrested or commited into a psychiatric facility. I'm rather familiar with both of those, actually. I could write one hell of a fucking book about my life. But, again, honesty isn't always a good thing when writing for the whole world to see. I've seen and done endless shit that the normal people get scarred for life for experiencing a fraction of. Needless to say, I'm not fucking normal. I don't break easily. I'm not a sheep. I've been around the block several times and then set fire to the bitch, just because.

The jury is still out on exactly what I'm going to specialize on here. I know a little bit about everything, but a lot of nothing. Go figure. By time I get bored of this random interest of the week, I could have 50 categories. I have a shitload of hobbies and interests. Though, I know there's more then enough "How To" articles on the Internet so why bother with anything normal? I enjoy writing psychotic shit more anyway.

On a completely random note, if I was a cheerleader, this would be one of my cheers:


Murder


M is for merrier, as in "the more the merrier"

U is for U deserve it, bitch

R is for revenge, a dish best served cold... and by me

D is for dumb. That is what you are for crossing me

E is for eventually, when you should expect my wrath

R is for retribution, it awaits us all


I would also carry dual flame throwers instead of pom-poms and set fire to everyone in the stands. That's what they get for caring about high school sports. On that note, how sad is it when people not in high school are into high school sports? I'm not talking about parents either, I'm talking about old dudes my age or older that get into them for no good reason. That pertains to college sports, as well. I'm not refering to people actually IN college but to the jackasses in their 40s, that never even went... What is the point of being so heavily into team spirit if you were never in the team to begin with?! Forgive me for finding that so heavily retarded. I question whether the rednecks I know watching what I just mentioned are actually just using it as a cover so they can drool over teenage boys and not get mocked...

Wait, is there even a point to this post? No. Why would there be? I'm just putting it here to fill up space. Muwhahahahaha!!! And my work here is done, I've updated this damn blog with something new. Go, me... What? Not satisfied? Fine.


Here's a Top 10 list of fun things to do today, that will probably get you arrested. I've actually done a few of these. Can you guess which ones?


10: Start a mailbox flag collection.

9: Wear handcuffs all day but make it look like you're trying to hide them under your sleeves.

8: Stab somebody... It's not original but classics are classics for a reason.

7: Try to rob a convienience store with a water pistol. Pretend it's real and be very aggresive with your demands.

6: Con money out of sexual preditors. Make a fake myspace page and pretend to be a 15 year old girl. Try to get old men to send you cash for a bus ticket. Not like they would press charges, they'd look worse off.

5: Go to Wal-Mart and buy nothing but duct tape, condoms, whipped cream, jumper cables, and a ski mask.

4: Go to a strip club and throw pennies at the stripper. Or, better yet, walk up to the stage with Monopoly money in your mouth.

3: Place a stuffed animal/doll/whatever on your shoulder and talk to it all day, addressing it as "Master".

2: Call your local hospital and tell them you have a cooler full of human organs and ask if they would like to buy any.. "Buy 3 hearts and I'll throw in a free liver" The reaction should be histerical.

1: Buy a few of those realistic looking baby dolls and place them strategically in the street. The ones that cry would work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment